- Allied Health-Exercise Related
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine/General Practice
Profession: Staff Physician
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Facility: St. Vincent's St. Clair
Location: PELL CITY, AL
Description: Opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team full-time at St. Vincent’s St. Clair in Pell City, Alabama. This 12-bed ED has 2 trauma beds, an admission rate of 10 percent and an annual patient volume of 23,000. We provide 12 hours of Physician coverage and 24 hours of APC coverage daily, scribe coverage and specialty backup in Family, Peds, IM, Cardiology and General Surgery. Radiology support is provided 24 hours a day with teleradiology offered after 10pm. 40 percent of patients seen are pediatrics, and trauma cases are transferred to the University of Alabama or Birmingham Children’s Hospital of Alabama. The EMR utilized is McKesson. Qualified candidates must be BC in a primary care specialty with at least 1 year of EM experience and must have current ACLS/ATLS certifications and Alabama EMS.
As of the 2010 census, Pell City's population was 12,695. Located along Interstate 20 between Birmingham and Atlanta, Pell City is the largest city in the county. Just 35 miles east of Birmingham, Pell City is located on the shores of Logan Martin Lake. The city is surrounded by the unincorporated communities of Wattsville to the north, Cropwell to the south, Seddon to the east, and Chula Vista to the west.
Work Type: Full-Time
Job Benefits: - excellent hourly rate - paid malpractice insurance - sign-on bonus
Through a regionalized structure that is supported by the resources of the one of the nation's leading providers of hospital-based outsourcing, TeamHealth's flexibility and support enhances the best interests and potential of patients and individual physicians.
With TeamHealth, you have a variety of facility options-choose from fast-paced, high-volume Level I Trauma Centers; leading academic facilities with teaching opportunities or slower-paced community hospitals. A host of practice arrangements to fit your lifestyle are available-full-time, part-time, locum tenens, and directorship opportunities. With TeamHealth you can practice in a location, facility, or role that best suits your family's needs or your personal desires.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Staff Physician Jobs
- View more Allied Health-Exercise Related Jobs
- View more Emergency Medicine Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine/General Practice Jobs
- View more Pediatrics Jobs
- View more Surgery Jobs
- View more TeamHealth Jobs
View More Jobs in Pell City, AL:
- View more jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Staff Physician jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Allied Health-Exercise Related jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Emergency Medicine jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Internal Medicine/General Practice jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Pediatrics jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- Surgery jobs in Pell City, Alabama
- TeamHealth jobs in Pell City, Alabama