- Allied Health-Exercise Related
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine/General Practice
Profession: Staff Physician
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Facility: ST. VINCENT'S CHILTON
Location: CLANTON, AL
Description: We are looking for a full-time ED Physician to work at this brand new, state-of-the-art facility which is part of the St. Vincent's Health System. Our 9-bed ED treats 16,000 patients each year and has an admission rate of 10 percent. Work 8- or 12-hour shifts from 12am to 12pm or from 2pm to 10pm. We provide APC coverage and 24 hours of Physician coverage each day. Specialty backup in Family, Pediatrics, Tele-stroke/Neurology, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Cardiology, and GS is offered and Cerner EMR will be utilized. We have an 8-percent transfer rate and all trauma goes to the University of Alabama, St. Vincent’s Main or Birmingham Children’s Hospital of Alabama. We have a helipad and Hospitalists onsite. You must be board certified in a primary care specialty with significant emergency medicine experience in similar volume setting. Certifications in ACLS, ATLS, and PALS are required.
Located in rural but progressive Chilton County in the rapidly growing I-65 corridor between Montgomery and Birmingham, Clanton is a great place to call home. With affordable homes, a pleasant climate, friendly residents, and a generous helping of southern hospitality, The area boasts excellent opportunities for outdoor recreation and sporting events. When you also consider the numerous eating establishments, local airport, and small- and medium-sized businesses, Chilton County is a great place for a lifetime.
Work Type: Full-Time
Job Benefits: - outstanding compensation package - sign-on and relocation bonuses
Through a regionalized structure that is supported by the resources of the one of the nation's leading providers of hospital-based outsourcing, TeamHealth's flexibility and support enhances the best interests and potential of patients and individual physicians.
With TeamHealth, you have a variety of facility options-choose from fast-paced, high-volume Level I Trauma Centers; leading academic facilities with teaching opportunities or slower-paced community hospitals. A host of practice arrangements to fit your lifestyle are available-full-time, part-time, locum tenens, and directorship opportunities. With TeamHealth you can practice in a location, facility, or role that best suits your family's needs or your personal desires.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Staff Physician Jobs
- View more Allied Health-Exercise Related Jobs
- View more Emergency Medicine Jobs
- View more Hospitalist Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine/General Practice Jobs
- View more Neurology Jobs
- View more Pediatrics Jobs
- View more TeamHealth Jobs
View More Jobs in Clanton, AL:
- View more jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Staff Physician jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Allied Health-Exercise Related jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Emergency Medicine jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Hospitalist jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Internal Medicine/General Practice jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Neurology jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- Pediatrics jobs in Clanton, Alabama
- TeamHealth jobs in Clanton, Alabama