Hematology/Oncology - Logan, UT
- Allied Health-Exercise Related
- Internal Medicine/General Practice
Job Title:Hematology/Oncology - Logan, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
- A BC/BE Hematologist-Oncologist is needed at Budge Clinic in Logan, UT
- Inpatient service is managed by hospitalists
- Full service infusion center with 11 chairs
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Cover one hospital
- Opportunities available for protected time to pursue research interests and/or medical directorships
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Logan is a beautiful university community of over 100,000. It is one of the top ten safest communities in which to live. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. A moderate four seasons and majestic mountains allow for outstanding outdoor recreation opportunities including fishing, skiing, backpacking and sailing. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10 to 25% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation’s 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Oncologist Jobs
- View more Allied Health-Exercise Related Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine/General Practice Jobs
- View more Oncology/Hematology Jobs
- View more Intermountain Healthcare Jobs